The Bible Commentaries and Others

Don’ts and Do’s about Texts

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home
  • Old Testament
  • New Testament
  • MGA PAGTULUN-AN
  • LIST OF BIBLE COMMENTARIES
  • BIBLE DICTIONARY
  • Morning and Evening: Daily Readings
  • THE TREASURY OF DAVID
  • Kids Classroom
  • BOOKS
  • WORKS OF
  • HUGNA

Popular Posts

  • Romans 9 v 14-18
    Romans 9:14-18 (14)  What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. (15)  For he saith to Moses, I will have ...
  • Romans 7 v 15-17
    Romans 7:15-17 (15)  For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. (16)  If then I do that...
  • Psalm 62
    1. Truly, or “only.” That faith alone is true which rests on God alone; confidence which relies only partly on the Lord is vain...
  • Psalm 37
    1. Fret not thyself because of evildoers. To fret is to worry, to become vexed. Nature is very apt to kindle a fire of jealousy w...
  • 2 Corinthians 1: Commentary 3
    Chapter 1 After the introduction (v. 1, 2) the apostle begins with the narrative of his troubles and God’s goodness, which he had met ...
  • Psalm 14
    1. The fool. The atheist is the fool preeminently, and a fool universally. He would not deny God if he were not a fool by nature...
  • Romans 5 v 16
    Romans 5:16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of ...
  • Romans 1: Commentary 2
    Chapter 1 The scope or design of the apostle in writing to the Romans appears to have been, to answer the unbelieving, and to tea...
  • Habergeon
    Share Habergeon 1: Habergeon —  an Old English word for breastplate. In Job 41:26 (Heb. shiryah it is properly a “coat of mail;...
  • Romans 14: Commentary 1
    Ro 14:1–23. Same Subject Continued — Christian Forbearance. The subject here, and on to Ro 15:13, is the consideration due from s...
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.